Develop your leadership skills, while discovering your purpose and making a difference in the body of Christ.
Year 1 – Diploma of Leadership (Higher Education)
Year 2 – Associate Degree of Ministry (Higher Education)
The above mentioned awards are available as part of the Chapel College Internship Program. Students enrolling in this courses are enrolling with Alphacrucis College (AC) as online students.
All sessions are delivered online and watched as a group on site at New Life Chapel in the allocated time slots.
Full Time – 1 Year per course
• 2 x 2 Hour sessions per week
• 1 x Weekend Intensive per semester
• 1 x Day of Internship with 1:1 Mentoring
Part Time – 2+ Years per course
• 1 x 2 Hour evening session per week
• Choice of Internship and/or Weekend Intensives
(You choose how much you want to study)
Ready to apply? Click here
Lecture Only (Audit)
• You choose which subjects you want to study
Click here to sign up to audit
• Intakes are in both February and July.
• Accredited courses involve weekly readings and completion of approx. 3 assessments per subject.
• Fee help is available on accredited options. Conditions apply.
Diploma of Leadership
Christian Worldview // Thursday 12pm
Into to Old Testament // Thursday 7pm
Personal & Organisational Leadership (Intensive)
Professional Practice (Internship)
Intro to Leadership
Into to New Testament
Public Speaking (Intensive)
Pentecostal Worldview (Intensive)
Associate Degree of Ministry
History of Christianity
Academic Writing & Research (Intensive)
Christ & Salvation
Christian Ethics (Intensive)
Advanced Professional Practice (Internship)
Semester 1 2021
22 February 2021 – 28 June 2021
Applications Close: 8 February 2021
Semester 2 2021
26 July 2021 – 29 November 2021
Applications Close: 12 July 2021
New Life Chapel is hosting the Diploma of Leadership and Associate Degree of Ministry delivered online by: